As a company, we try to offer a fair and balanced approach to returns and where we can we like to give customers the benefit of the doubt if its a close call, along with return times beyond the legal requirement of 14 days. Accordingly, we have laid out our returns policy below:
We accept returns within 30 days and by prior agreement, the buyer pays return postage. Most returns are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.
The right to return or cancel
Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days after the day you receive the goods. The regulations allow the item to be received and viewed by the purchaser "to the extent that you would in a shop". It does not allow for the item to be used in any way and then be returned. In the case of any printer package that we sell, once the cartridges have been installed, the right to cancel and return the item ceases.
A deduction can be made on a returned item if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. This also applies if the items are not returned in the original packaging as this will reduce the resale value considerably.
If a fault develops with the item within the first 30 days please contact us for assistance and advice. We have many years of supporting the products that we sell and will normally be able to assist in resolving issues quickly over the telephone. If we can not fix the issue over the telephone, it will be covered under our warranty terms.
Should we accept a return and then receive an item back that has items missing (where it's a bundle), parts missing or has been disassembled in any way or has any other unexplained breakages, the return will be immediately void and we will seek to be reimbursed for any costs that we will have incurred, as per UK law.
Edible Printing Consumables
Are non-returnable owing to these products being a food product and owing to storage and possible usage of the product being beyond our control.
All item returns are subject to the following procedure:
- Contact us by message, email or letter to request an item return approval
- At the time of the request, please advise the reason for the return request
- We will respond within 24 hours either approving or denying the return, subject to the reasons given
- Once we have approved the return, An RMA number will be advised by us to be attached to the returned item
- Returns must be on unopened and unused items, with all packaging materials present as supplied
- Any enquiries that we may have after receipt of the returned item will be done by messages
- Please respond to any messages within 24 hours or another reasonable time period
- Should we receive no response to any messages regarding the returned item, we reserve the right to void the return
- Postage cost and receipt showing return to ourselves are the buyer's responsibility, we would recommend a tracked return.
We ask that you be clear with regard to your rights on returning a product and we ask that you read these terms carefully which will avoid disappointment in any potential disagreement that may result through misunderstanding your rights owing to the condition that any product is returned to us in.
Any decisions that we make regarding a product return will be in accordance with the consumer contract regulations 2013 and any United Kingdom laws appertaining to those regulations. Where we offer extended return times, these will also be taken into account in applying our returns policy.